Canasta Club  |  The Meld  |  Club Events  |  Jul.30 Meet and Learn Canasta « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Linked Events
Author Topic: Jul.30 Meet and Learn Canasta  (Read 2746 times)
pftq
Administrator

View Profile
« on: July 25, 2010, 01:39:32 PM »

So I did manage to get quite a few people on board with this club.  It'll be interesting to finally get you guys to all meet. Grin

I called most of you and figured out Thursday should be a relatively good day to meet for dinner and then play/learn Canasta afterwards.  For the sake of having ice cream guarenteed available, I think we will settle on Crossroads for dinner and then my apartment (next to Asian Ghetto) afterwards?

Here's the plan: Friday Jul.30
- 7:15pm = Meet in front of Crossroads for dinner.
- 8:15pm = Go to my apartment on 2525 Durant Sarah's house at 2901 Channing for Canasta. Grin

Anyways, I hope to see most of you there.  Let me know otherwise.  You can also sign up or un-sign up for this event on the website - you don't have to though because I already know most of who is going. Tongue
pickles19
Observer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2010, 03:26:48 PM »

Oh shoot. I realized after I said Thursday that I have a midterm the next morning D: So I will have to ditch after dinner.  Sorry...
pftq
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2010, 08:33:41 PM »

Moved to Friday Jul.30.  Same times though. No excuse not to go now. Tongue  See you guys there! Grin

Oh shoot. I realized after I said Thursday that I have a midterm the next morning D: So I will have to ditch after dinner.  Sorry...

So I did manage to get quite a few people on board with this club.  It'll be interesting to finally get you guys to all meet. Grin

I called most of you and figured out Thursday should be a relatively good day to meet for dinner and then play/learn Canasta afterwards.  For the sake of having ice cream guarenteed available, I think we will settle on Crossroads for dinner and then my apartment (next to Asian Ghetto) afterwards?

Here's the plan: Friday Jul.30
- 7:15pm = Meet in front of Crossroads for dinner.
- 8:15pm = Go to my apartment on 2525 Durant for Canasta. Grin

Anyways, I hope to see most of you there.  Let me know otherwise.  You can also sign up or un-sign up for this event on the website - you don't have to though because I already know most of who is going. Tongue

Pages: [1] Print 
Canasta Club  |  The Meld  |  Club Events  |  Jul.30 Meet and Learn Canasta « previous next »
Jump to: