Canasta Club  |  The Meld  |  News and Announcements  |  Melding Pot 10/8 « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Linked Events
Author Topic: Melding Pot 10/8  (Read 2368 times)
mylittlelucas
Ex-Officer

View Profile
« on: September 25, 2010, 01:46:39 AM »

Hello hello, everyone!

Last week's meeting was amazing! With all the strategy discussions (tier2 ftw!), canastasizing, CARD SHUFFLER, fishing, and just straight up trying to confuse the opponents, we had tons of fun trying to trick everyone Grin. Whats even better about the individual member pages is that now there are actual graphs! (click on your name!) so that you can keep track of your improvements (and deprovements Tongue)!

Last week must have been one of the more epic Canasta meetings; after the meeting, a bunch of us went to the late night showing of Inception! Since most of us hadn't seen the movie yet, it was pretty epic! (Also, if you went to the movie night and have not paid William back yet, please bring $10.50 to tomorrows meeting).

As for tomorrow's meeting, since the theme is Melding Pot, members can bring any game they want to play! It'll be a day to try new games (or old ones), and just have fun! It doesn't necessarily have to be a card game, so bring along board games (and friends!!! you can still get the 10 points extra per friend deal!!) if you have them! We'll also be discussing how we want to market the tournament, so be sure to show up!

And as you all should know, the tournament is coming up soon! (Remember, remember, the fifth of November!) We will be talking in general about the tournament, like when it will take place and where you can sign up (We now have the sign up form up! You can sign up yourself and your partner here.)

See everyone tomorrow!  Smiley
Alejandra Reynoso
Observer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2010, 06:42:41 PM »

I'm so sorry I missed last week! I have to miss this week too because I have rally comm and the next week too because I'm going to the usc game, but don't kick me out! I promise I'm still in the club! Grin Or at least I hope I can still stay in it!

pftq
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2010, 11:01:19 PM »

That's fine! No worries! We don't expect anyone to come *every* Friday available.

Do try to sign up for our tournament in November though! Smiley
Pages: [1] Print 
Canasta Club  |  The Meld  |  News and Announcements  |  Melding Pot 10/8 « previous next »
Jump to: