Canasta Club  |  The Meld  |  Club Events  |  Oct.10 Tournament Flyering « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Linked Events
Author Topic: Oct.10 Tournament Flyering  (Read 2288 times)
pftq
Administrator

View Profile
« on: October 07, 2010, 04:42:10 PM »

We'll be meeting this coming Sunday to go across campus flyering together.  It'll mainly be officers meeting up, but members are welcome to help out as well. Grin

Time and Place: Sunday 12pm at 2525 Durant Ave (next to Asian Ghetto)

Thanks!
hsch
Ex-Officer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2010, 10:53:30 PM »

Hmm, is Joy done with the website design yet...?

We should have something decent up at www.thefifthofnovember.com before we post up stuff with that URL on it.
pftq
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2010, 11:11:13 PM »

Yes, can you follow up with her on that? It'll be your call what works and what doesn't. Hopefully she comes to the meeting tomorrow.
pftq
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2010, 08:36:15 AM »

Flyering cancelled today. Still haven't gotten the updated flyer with the sponsors etc + the website isn't up.

We'll reschedule for later this week or weekend of the 15th.  That still leaves us with 2 weeks before the tournament, but let's make sure to have it done by then.  I'll send out another email later detailing that once I find out what happened with the flyer/website.
Pages: [1] Print 
Canasta Club  |  The Meld  |  Club Events  |  Oct.10 Tournament Flyering « previous next »
Jump to: