Canasta Club  |  The Meld  |  Club Events  |  Aug.14 Planning and Discussion « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Linked Events
  • Planning and Discussion: August 14, 2010
  • Signed up (3/50):
    # Status Name
    1.Confirmedpftq
    2.Unconfirmedmylittlelucas
    3.Unconfirmedakt

Please login or register to sign up for this event.
Author Topic: Aug.14 Planning and Discussion  (Read 2478 times)
pftq
Administrator

View Profile
« on: August 12, 2010, 12:32:54 PM »

*Moved to tomorrow.  Also, as said before, if you can't make it - please let me know when would be better.  In particular, if you are gone all next week, let me know if you can meet the Sunday night before school starts.  Thanks!

=====================

Hi all,

I know you have finals coming up - I'm studying too. Sad (okay well not right this moment Tongue )  Anyways fall semester is starting very soon, so I want to get together a meeting the night finals are over if possible (quite a bit to cover).  The reasoning is that some people will be leaving this weekend to spend the last week of summer at home, and I want to include them here if possible.

Time and Place: Saturday, Aug.14 8pm at my apartment (2525 Durant, next to Asian Ghetto).

If you cannot make this time please let me know when would be better to meet next week.  I will still keep this meeting going but will meet with personally to fill you in later (so don't feel forced to come to this one if you *really* can't, but then I have to arrange a different time to meet you as well).

Okay, back to studying. Tongue Good luck everyone!
Holypegasus
Observer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2010, 12:53:44 AM »

Hey William I feel like I would need some time packing so I most likely won't be able to make it to the meeting tomorrow night.

David
pftq
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2010, 06:39:32 AM »

Wah? Huh? Aw, but it was your idea for Friday in the first place... -_-
pftq
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2010, 08:34:15 PM »

*sigh* this pretty much failed, but it was worth a shot.  No  more last minute meetings next time.
Pages: [1] Print 
Canasta Club  |  The Meld  |  Club Events  |  Aug.14 Planning and Discussion « previous next »
Jump to: